Save all year, get the time off, and then get the best price for the most fun and enjoyment in an “all-inclusive” vacation package in Cancun, Mexico.
Unless you are a college student on Spring Break, do not come to Cancun in March. The best deals are just before and just after the hordes of insane college students arrive.
Tropical Rain is Better than Northeastern USA Snow
Summer in Mexico is hot and humid. The months of June to September are insufferable. Then comes the cooler temperatures during October through February. There is rain every other day and the temperatures are in the mid 70 degrees Fahrenheit. However, by February, the rain is very unlikely and the days are warm and sunny at around 85 degrees Fahrenheit. This lasts for about four months from February to June.
Cancun is a paradise in these months. With the exception of March, there are great deals. If you come in January, you may experience some rain on some days, but the prices for all-inclusive vacations at the budget hotels are less than $100 for two people per day! That includes the hotel room and all you can eat and drink. Luxury resorts are about triple this amount, yet still a wonderful bargain as long as you plan your trip to take advantage of the good weather and not show up when all the college kids are in town.
Here is a list of the All-Inclusive resorts (in alphabetical order for each category) that is categorized into the groups of Adults-Only, Family-Friendly, Luxury, and Budget to give an idea of what wonderful places there are to enjoy that are available in Cancun, Mexico:
No children permitted at these properties. Expect these hotels to be loud and rambunctious with pool parties going on all night until 5 am in the morning, especially during the weekends.
- Grand Oasis Sens – Infinity pool next to white-sand beach.
- Secrets The Vine Resort – Beach waiter service.
- Sun Palace – Jacuzzi in every room.
- Temptation Resort and Spa – Topless swimming pool.
In these family-friendly resorts, kids usually stay and eat for free. The price per room (double-occupancy) usually includes up to two children as well.
- Barcelo Tucancun Beach – Children’s pool and kid’s club.
- Grand Oasis Palm – Ten restaurants.
- Oasis Cancun – Has a half-mile beach.
- Riu Palace Las Americas – Children’s activities.
These resorts are the ultimate with spas, golf courses, and more to make them very special.
- Me Cacun by Meila – Modern, adult-oriented resort.
- Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort – Luxurious on-the-beach cabanas.
- Secrets Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort – Beautiful golf course.
- Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres – Away from crowds on a semi-private island.
This category is for those looking for the cheapest beat bargain deals. Prices change frequently, depending on demand, but these hotels usually offer some great deals with the current cheapest prices found by searching on the Internet.
- Bellevue Beach Paradise – Optional spa treatments and complimentary children’s club.
- Cancun Bay Resort – Swim-up bar with premium liquor included.
- Hotel Solymar – Simple accommodations, private beach.
- Oasis Palm – Magnificent circular swimming pool.
No matter what the budget level is for a vacation, there are great deals found in Cancun. Mexico.